- Organize your packing by room
- Color code or label boxes
- Do not pack too heavy in each box
- Make sure fragile items are adequately protected
- Start early (generally takes longer than you anticipate)
- Bend with your knees
- Take breaks often
- Don’t forget to drink water
- Pack all medicines and essentials in a separate box to take with you in your vehicle
- Remove all flammables
- Call utilities 72 hours in advance for the new residence
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries you will need for the first few days in your new home
- Arrange for removal of attached or installed home accessories you own (satellite dish, TV antenna, ceiling fan, etc…)
Tips On Youtube
Learn How You Can Receive Up to $25 off Your Move!
Get A Quote!